Donors have been resourceful in finding ways to help us, and the needs are many. To learn more about our needs for or make an in-kind donation, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Airline points – tickets are needed for Peter Ndungu’s travel to the USA every other year
- School supplies – pencils, pens, erasers, and other school supplies are needed for the children in Kenya
- Books and supplies for our library in Kenya – we especially need chapter books, non-fiction books, bookmarks, zip-lock plastic bags (for the children to carry their borrowed books to/from home), and prizes for children who achieve certain levels of reading
- Used Kindles – we have three, and they are in great demand!
- Laptop personal computers – for our staff and for the computer lab
- Prizes for use at our annual camp or Kenya fundraiser
- Canvas tote bags – doesn’t matter if they have writing or logos on them – we’ll take as many as we can get!